Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 11, Descriptive Cataloging

Day 11 
10/04/2011
Start time: 8:00
[1 Hour Lunch]
End time: 5:00
Hours Worked: 8
Total Hours: 88


The first part of the day was finishing the descriptive cataloging that I started on Friday for my third batch of ETDs.  I have 20 ETDs to work on in this new batch.  4 of them are restricted, and all the information that I have available for the descriptive and subject cataloging comes from the OhioLINK ETD Center page. This is the breakdown of the ETDs by subject:

Geology:  1
English:  3
Political Science:  2
Art Education:  1
Fine Art:  2
Psychology:  1
Creative Writing:  2
Nursing:  1
Foundations , Leadership, and Administration:  3
Teaching, Learning, and Curriculum:  4

I think this is going to be a rough batch of ETDs.  Some of them seem like they are going to be hard to subject catalog.  We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment